Glass Browser is a super simple web browser that floats on top of whatever you are doing.
You can adjust the transparency so you can see what's behind the window.
It's perfect for following a tutorial while writing code or watching a lecture while taking notes.
Glass Browser is free, but if it makes you more productive, please support development and buy me a coffee.
The source code is available on GitHub.
How to use
- Enter a URL in the address bar & press enter.
- Adjust the size of the browser window and position it where you want it to float.
- Adjust the transparency with the blue slider.
- Click the Eye button and the browser will go into click-through mode and allow you to interact with applications behind it.
- To get out of click-through mode, click the app icon in your taskbar and minimize it, then click it again to bring the window back up and it will be back to normal.